I Have Read The Toxic Friend
The Toxic Friend
⭐ My Rating
4/5 ⭐
✨ What I Loved
I loved how the book kept going from past to present, so it was like getting two stories built into one. Every chapter, you think you have solved the mystery, but then it goes back in time to add another layer to the story.
🤔 What I Didn’t Love
I didn't love how the friends were treating each other throughout the book. I always thought that they secretly hated each other; it made me wonder why they were even friends to begin with.
🎬 Script Inspiration
If I were going to write a script based on this book, it would probably include themes like the betrayal of friendship and the loss of a main character, and it would definitely leave the ending on a major cliffhanger. I am a person who hates the typical American ending where everyone lives happily ever after.


Comments
Post a Comment